Friday, February 21, 2014

[Flashback Friday] Lil Wayne & The Sqad - We Are The Champions

Everyone talks about what Lil' Wayne they love and I always see Carters'. Well for me, I loved the Sqad Up Lil' Wayne, so it's only fitting that my Flashback Friday goes to the Sqad crew!

"We Are The Champions" is the track that I chose to highlight, it was probably one of my favorite joints from the Sqad Up mixtape series back when the internet was rarely used! I think everyone who had a verse completely murdered it! This was when Wayne is total organic and dope and that's all my opinion!

Press play and let me take you back a decade and some change. Trust me, it'll make you want to go back and download some old Sqad Up projects!



-Roll up. Get Paid. Make a Difference

No comments:

Post a Comment