Wednesday, February 26, 2014

[New Nashville Tunes] R.L. Burnside x Young Buck - Let My Shorty Ride (@zoogma Remix)

You definitely meet great people doing great things. Yesterday, I met a member of Zoogma and he let me know that they had just released some new music and I immediately turned my ear to it. Zoogma took R.L. Burnside "Let My Baby Ride" and Young Buck "Shorty Wanna Ride" and created a mash entitled "Let My Shorty Ride."

Zoogma labels it as Electro-Blues and you can definitely see that! It rocks so smoothly that you'll be jamming to it subconsciously and enjoy every moment of it. It's definitely something different and something nice! I love it.

Press play on the track below and get familiar with Zoogma by clicking here and going through their soundcloud. They have a rather nice following, glad I found this gem in Nashville!


-Roll up. Get Paid. Make a Difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment