Wednesday, February 12, 2014

[New Nashville Tunes] PA Lit & Kaby - Just Because (Japanese Import) Prod. By Nathan Zensen (Stream + Download)

Better late than never. Who knew I was listening to this EP in its entirety last year right after the Boom Bap. Sitting in the drive-thru at Jack in the Box was when I realized that PA Lit and Kaby were working on a joint project, my face lit up! 

PA Lit and Kaby come together for a little Tennessee magic entitled "Just Because." The entire EP was produced by Nathan Zensen, who happens to be on my radar heavily and it coming close to being one of my favorite producers! Pleasant little surprise this is because it literally dropped with no warning just a single "I Don't Know" that was released early this year. 

The 5-track EP comes with 5 great tracks. Oddly enough, I can't quite single out a standout track because I genuinely enjoy the entire tape from beginning to end. It happens to be one of those projects that you just press play on number one and let it play all the way through. It's good seeing collaboration like this work so well. Each artist has a different, distinct sound that actually mashes well on every track. We all know that this definitely isn't the last time we will hear there two together an I'm all for that.

Press play on the project below and be sure to download it as well. Make sure you peep Nathan's skills especially at the end of "Tea Time At The Apollo", straight genius!



-Roll Up. Get Paid. Make a Difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment